Saturday, May 29, 2010

The day I lost my handphone...again

It was the last day of our 3D2N Genting trip as we were getting ready to return to our homes when it happened. I was pretty sure that I had my phone in my handbag since I remember placing it back inside after I send a message to Bryan, which also happened to be the last time I got to use my cellphone. Then, when and where it could have lost itself, no...correction, when and where I lost it? But its futile to think about it now since the cellphone is no longer in my hands. What I can do now is to reflect on my own carelessness and to be more alert in the future. And to whoever who is "lucky" enough to pick up my phone, please take good care of it. With my last sentence, I bid farewell to my W960i Sony Ericsson (given by my 2nd sis) which I had use for only over a year. May I be protected from losing any of my own belongings again, especially handphones (or wallets).

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones