Saturday, July 3, 2010

The end of my long break

Before I knew it, exactly two months had passed since I returned to my home sweet home. Tomorrow, I will have to take the usual 5-hour trip back to Singapore and embark yet another gruel-some journey of my life. I would not have to freaking return to my uni THIS early (1 month earlier than when new semester actually starts) if I had not involved myself in the coming orientation. Sigh~ Anyway, the past holidays I spend with my family and friends had been a fun one. Genting trip, hang-outs, badminton (missed all bball sessions), Langkawi, etc. These memories will remain vivid in my mind. Nothing can really delineate exactly how I feel for such precious memories made with my loved ones. They are my gems, sparkling intensely as if to remind me that whatever lies in my path, it is all worth it. As for now, one by one, my dear friends are returning to their respective unis. The earliest goes to Jen Chong. Maybe I should give him an award myself. ^^ "The Earliest-who-return-university Male Friend" . Before I end my blog, I wish all of my dear friends to stay healthy always and may success be in your hands. Love you guys~ *Hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones