Monday, November 1, 2010

Hola!

When was the last time I blogged? I couldn't quite remember...haha. Anyway, the point is that it's been such a long time since I spend some time to blog. Well, it's inevitable since I'm always filled with tasks and assignments and CAs, etc...never ending list of work. Worse still is that I'm currently involved with few other curricular activities aside from choir. Life Sciences Society D&D, InFusion2011, Sparkz2011 and NussuWelfare. Sounds pretty dang lot huh? Although it's been busy to live amidst the pile of workload, I find it rewarding to be given the opportunity to be part of the organising comm, especially in NUS. Of course, without realising that it's already the last 2 weeks of my semester...FINALS is SOON!!! T.T the hellish moment of every semester which I dread and dreaded everytime I finished my last few words for every paper. Not like I can actually runaway from taking the exam, if I have the choice, I think I would! Haha! I rather pack my bag, get a sunblock, my sunglasses, a lovely pair of comfy shoes and just travel! But I will have to put that idea behind, not until I finish my exam and return to Msia^^. Soon, and yes, VERY soon I will be able to meet my family and friends back home~not to mention I will be joining "The Gang" (lamest dictation by ah zhong = =, but I use it somewhat) for a 3D2N Penang trip! can hardly wait ;) All right, looks like I have to stop here and revert my attention back to Metabolism...ugh (CA tomorrow morning =S). All the best everyone and see you when holiday starts, Cheers~!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones