Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A place call Home

It's been one week since I came back home. After such gruesome weeks preparing for the finals, I heaved sighs of relieve after the clock ticked the last minute that marked the end of my semester 2 last Tuesday =). Tears of happiness? uh-uh..more like stoned by the papers. Oh well, whatever it is..it was over. That's what matters. Right after the last paper, immediately I went back to my hostel, grab my Nike bagpack and bid goodbye to NUS. The word excitement alone could not describe my feelings. It's a little bit of 'this' and 'that' all blended into what seems like a mocha ice-blended kinda feeling, u knw? Right..I'm beginning to crap nonsense haha. Anyway, it really feels good to be back, especially a place where I can hang out with my dear friends whom are also back for the semester break, dining out almost everyday, talk, joke and laugh out loud together and catch up with one another after so long. =) I had been shopping with my family around KL too, eating sumptuous food which I don't think I will be able to find in Singapore [seriously, there's ntg much to eat in SG, trust me..good food there means more cash pouring out from your wallet =( ] I'm already feeling broke from all these spending xD...but it's worth the money compared to spending them in SG, obviously. Sigh, another 9 more days and I will need drag myself back to the National University of Stress =S Anyone wants to visit me during christmas week? Ur GLADLY welcomed to crash at my place ;) I just hope I will not rot out of boredom lol. Maybe not, since I pretty much have a number of CCA's tasks to settle. But I know I will again, miss Subang a lot, and yes, when I say a lot, I really mean it. In fact, no other place will ever replace Subang in my heart; the place I grew up, the place I made my best of friends, the place I always love and the place I will always call Home. =)

1 comment:

  1. All that you wrote... If you put on fb I'll like it x100000000000000000000000 times... totally agree with what you saud pek yee... no place and replace subang!!! awwww~~~~~ haha

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones